AEC Education plc is quoted on AIM, the London Stock Exchange’s international market for smaller growing companies.
It is the holding company for a number of wholly-owned operating subsidiaries whose business is to provide educational qualifications in The United Kingdom and internationally in countries like Ireland, Cyprus, Singapore and Malaysia.
The Group’s educational offering is broad and geared principally towards preparing students to meet the demands of business and management. Courses include
- Certificate, Diploma and Pre-University Programs
- University Degree and Postgraduate Programs
- Preparatory Courses for Professional Examinations
- Tuition services for Secondary School Students and
- English Language Teaching
The Group currently has approximately 8000 students enrolled on courses provided through subsidiaries and associate companies